Sunday, September 14, 2008

Graf #2 Worst Teacher

This is one of those subjects that just jumps out at me. I have always gotten along with my teachers whether I excelled or not in his or her class. But and its a big but, my sophomore year chemistry teacher was one hell of a piece of work. We will call her Mrs. Makeup because as the name infers, her face looked like a train wreck. She had worked for a couple of years as a math teacher in the next town over from what I was told she was kicked out of there for incompetence and general disgust from the public. So my high school decided to pick her up for reasons unknown probably desperation. Mrs. Makeup and I clashed from the beginning. It didn't Help that a small amount of attention deficit disorder made paying attention back then somewhat difficult. The thing was this woman armed with her overhead projector could single handedly put twenty energy drink, hormone, and anger filler teenagers to sleep. I was the twenty first student who didn't sleep but chose to whisper and keep my fellow mouths awake. She didn't have a clue about science but and uncanny eye for my lips moving. One day out of the blue she decided to flip out on Mr. Nathan in the front and use him as an example. I Was booted to the hallway and told to report to the dark and dreaded principles office. Of course I had put up with this evil woman for too long as it was so on my way out I had to mutter the giant B word. Well if that wasn't bad enough, in all her wickedness she told everyone including the administrator that I preceded the curse with a worse adjective that begins with a capitol F. Now I am telling you right now.... I may have thought it but that word never came out of my lips. To make a long story short, my mother had to come in for a sit down with Mrs. Makeup dragon face. I ended up with an in school suspension which I probably deserved but for once in my entire life my mother agreed with me... that teacher was a beeyatch.

1 comment:

  1. Sure, the story tells the story--might have taken a while to get there.

    ReplyDelete