Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Course Evaluation

Course Evaluation
* what you learned
I wrote some five paragraph essay’s about ten years ago in High school but had long forgotten the format. I learned the proper structure of the five-grapher and some different types of essays.
* whether the course surprised you in any way
A lot more work than I expected. But after I got going it was manageable.
* whether what you learned was worth your time and money
Absolutely
* what was good in the course
I like the instant feedback. Always within a day or two. Makes it worth putting in the effort.
* what was not good in the course
Nothing really
* things I should change
Really confusing at the start. It may be available at the beginning but make people look at the checklist and respond back to you.
* things that should stay the same
I like the prompts. They give some good ideas on what to write about.
* any miscellaneous advice or suggestions for me
nope

Part 2: Then go back in memory and think about what you’ve written.
Write a graf about something you’ve done you really liked (or hated).

I really like the essay I wrote on living the commuter lifestyle. I think I used it for the division essay. I thought I used some pretty good descriptive sentences like the graveyard on my floorboards, the sunflower seed infestation on the back seat and the black hole inside my tool box. You seemed to share my thoughts by liking that one the best. I also liked writing about some of my military experiences. It was kind of like therapy to get it all out on paper.

1 comment:

  1. Which checklist?--I know it's confusing and I'd like to make it less so...

    ReplyDelete