Monday, May 11, 2009

Lost Outro to Example Essay

Apparently when I coppied and pasted this essay I lost the last paragraph. Here it is....

So I can just imagine certain people reading this essay. They are probably thinking about what a cretin I am. I apologize ahead a time if some mud flies off one of my tires and lands on your perfectly cleaned windshield. I do however hope you notice the smiles of everyone on board peering through the blurred windows and wonder what kind of adventures we have had that day. An idea to take away from this little glimpse into the life of a guy born and raised in Maine, USA, is that life is short. If you can’t go out and enjoy it without shedding some of the shells that our culture has imposed then why exist. Go out there. Get cold. Get lost. Get dirty :)

1 comment: