Thursday, January 29, 2009

graph #4 Unique

I wear my shitty work boots even though one leaks. Its the school I go to . Work boots and pick-ups are like the unspoken code. I spend way to much time making my engineering homework super neat. I know the screw-up next to me does his messy and gets almost the same grades. I look like a 20 year old. I am almost 28 years old. I have a dog named after Johnny Cash. He is a little bastard but I love him. I was awarded the purple heart in Baghdad. People must see my licence plate and think an old man is driving. I never thought I would date someone with a child. Were going on two years now and live together. I wish I had played more sports in high school. Of course I was a little husky back then. My ten year high school reunion is this year. I don't think anybody would even recognize me. I'm taking this online English course for the second time. Never liked a class so much I took it twice :)

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't hockey your thing or am I confusing you with someone else? Isearch on teaching your son hockey fundamentals?

    Anyway, this works fine--lots of strong details add right up to 'unique.'

    ReplyDelete