Saturday, February 14, 2009

Intro 2 for Essay 1

All of them together had formed a wriggling mass, consisting of various shades of brown and black. I had been giving the opportunity by a friend to have the pick of the litter and was now faced with the BIG decision. I knew I wanted a chocolate and one with the classic blocky lab head. After some observation of the pups tumbling and wrestling around I decided on the perfect one. Since that day two years ago, Cash and I have pretty much figured each other out. We’ve spent many hours in pursuit of Maine grouse and he has proven to be a natural. Nowadays I find myself thinking about getting into duck hunting soon and know he would be great at that too. Cash’s swimming ability, intelligence, and physical features would all make him a great duck hound.

1 comment: