Saturday, February 14, 2009

Metagraf for Essay 1

So there he sits. What a pity. I want to go fishing soooo bad. Another Saturday is here and what a cocker. The sun is out for the first time in ages and the guy is sitting at a plywood laminate computer desk hacking away at a keyboard. There has to be a lake somewhere screaming,“ COME…Catch fish in me!” What the hell is he typing about anyway? Looks like some paper about training me or something like that.Yeah good luck buddy… better bring some treats! I’ve been cooped up in this house all week and want to hit that open lake to run my four legs off. Wish the slacker would hurry up and finish his damn assignments so we can go for a ride in that truck. I think I’ll just continue to lay here and stare at him until he gives up. There is always Sunday! Where’s that bone?

-Cash

1 comment:

  1. Nice idea, nicely handled--Cash's POV works for me. Always up for the new, different, odd.

    ReplyDelete